Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions regarding digital services on the internet as well as our services. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for here please feel free to contact us.
How Much Does Full Website Creation Cost?
You can use our custom quote calculator found on our home page to find out the exact quote of how much a website build would cost you. Just fill out all the specifications required and contact us to begin your project!
Can I Speak to you Before I Request a Service?
Of course! Click “Free Consultation” in the header menu and book a slot for when suits you. During a consultation ask us anything and everything and we will do all we can to answer your queries.
What Is Website Hosting?
Every website you have and ever will visit are hosted on servers, whether it’s a shared or cloud server etc. Websites need to be hosted on servers to be connected to the web. We currently host all of our client’s websites on a shared server allowing us to maintain them and keep them connected to the web and running efficiently.
What Is Search Engine Optimisation?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving your website’s search ranking in Google and other search engines. There are two kinds: Organic (non-paid) & Non-Organic (Paid).
What Is Social Media Management?
Social Media Management is a service we provide where we will manage, run and grow your social media accounts. Whether this is Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok etc. Our aim in doing so is growing your online presence in order to grow your audience, prospects, leads, clients, consumers and overall your business!
What Do You Need To Create My Website?
In order to build your website we will need information on your branding, products/services, logo, contact information, content for the website (text & media) and social media handles.
What If I Don't Have A Logo?
No problem! Here at TJB our in-house graphic designer will be happy to create you a beautiful custom logo once given some specifications from yourself.
What Is Your Web Creation Process
- Meet with you and discuss the functionality, goal and structure of the website.
- Send you a project proposal with a quote deriving from the functionality and structure of the website.
- Once accepted a 25% deposit will be taken and you will be sent an initial brief document where you will give information such as colour scheme and more. As well as onboarded onto our slack which is a collaborative communication channel.
- A Wireframe will be built which will give you a blueprint of how your website will turn out.
- You will have access to comment on the wireframe and input content such as text and media
- The wireframe will be translated to a fully functioning website
- You will then review the website and any final revisions and requests will be met
- Website Completion & Launch!
*Client will receive full transparency of project and can request changes throughout*
*Final 75% of project payment due upon project completion*
Having top quality web design is vital for your business, having any old website won’t cut it. Here or 5 benefits to having great web design.
Are you looking for a website hosting provider? In this blog we cover 4 top tips for choosing the best website host for your business.